Mark Cox, M.S.
Lecturer of Psychology
Office Phone: (951) 440-6894 E-mail: email@example.com Office Location: TBD Office Hours: Available by appointment.
|M.S.||Counseling Psychology||California Baptist College||1998|
|B.A.||Psychology||CSU San Bernardino||1996|
* Lifespan Development
* Understanding Human Behavior
* Tests and Measurements
* Psychology of Learning
* Educational Psychology
* Social Psychology
* Professional Practice Seminar I & II
* Human Growth & Development
* Practicum I & II
* MFT Counseling: Child & Adolescent
* MFT Counseling Techniques
* Family Therapy Techniques
* Special Topics: Applied Psychopharmacology for Non- Medical Therapists
* Special Topics: The Spectrum of Addiction Disorders
Academic Areas & Scholarly Interests
Church Membership & Activities
Centerpoint Church, Member
Community Service & Involvement
Active member of CAMFT
I am very thankful to be Kathy's husband for 33 years.
I am also blessed to be Jessica and Joseph's Father, Paul and Emily's father-in-law, and Landry's Granddad!