Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential. Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the admission process as smooth as possible.
Below is a brief list of steps to assist you with the application process:
- Complete an online application
- Submit a $45 application fee – payable online at CashNet.
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Directions are available on this site and will also appear as you fill out the form online. You may need to request a PIN number which may take up to 72 hours to receive. The CBU school code, 001125.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Submit recommendations (Graduate Recommendation Form)
- Submit required essays, resume, writing samples and take exams as needed.
Documents can be sent by mail, fax, scan or email to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504
If you have any questions, please contact CBU Graduate Admissions at 951.343.4249, 877. 228.8877 or email@example.com.